Your Small Business Needs a Professional Website
Websites are more important than EVER!
Unless you’re not interested in growing your business or brand, you need a website.
The ease of the online community today is a major threat for businesses that are behind the times. Research has shown that more customers research shops online more than they do just walking in. “Of those polled, 36.4% said they often check out the store online prior to visiting, compared to 7.2%, who said they don’t.”
Other than statistically, reasons you need a website for your small business include:
- Showcasing your products or services
- Access both a local and global audience
- Become a top Google search
- Make your marketing a breeze
- Provide a social media platform for customers
- Become a trusted expert in your field
- Harness the power of customer reviews!
Last but not least, using tools like WordPress to help build your site makes it all the more affordable and easy. Not sure where to start and what kind of site you want? Take a look at these great design inspirations!
Real Basics can help you build your small business website and put you on the map! (Google Maps to be exact). Give us a call today to get a free consultation!