We fix old websites and build new ones so that customers can operate their sites independently. We offer optional “one-stop-shop” professional services and support to help you get the most out of your online marketing.
We leave you with economical websites that give you total control over your online marketing with a special focus on generating usable leads that are most likely to become paying customers.
Ongoing Website Maintenance
While we love to build modern, high-performance, low-maintenance websites we're also great at helping website owners protect, maintain, update, and extend their investment in their existing websites.
Should you consider website maintenance?
- Are you a do-it-yourself-er who's run out of gas?
- Have you lost contact with your former website developer?
- Is your internal staff too busy to keep your site up to date?
- Do you find yourself saying "Yeah, I really need to do backups?"
- Do you find yourself saying "Yeah, I really need to do updates?"
- Want someone else to worry about the latest security warnings?
- Want someone else to wrestle with your hosting company?
If you say yes to any of these questions then a maintenance agreement might be right for you.
What would you get with a maintenance agreement?
- Frequent backups to a secure location
- Regular software updates
- Security scans to make sure your site remains your site.
- Premium WordPress plugins and themes at no additional cost
- On-demand consultation with dedicated local experts
- Reduced rates on special development projects
- Real-time monitoring of your website's health
- and more
Website Updates, Upgrades and Repairs
Does your small to medium-size website’s copyright date still says 2010… or 2009… or 2006? Then what else on your site is out of date? I’ll help you convert your old site to a new, easy to edit and extend WordPress website.
We also upgrade existing FrontPage, Dreamweaver, or other HTML-only websites to WordPress. How do you know if it’s a good idea to upgrade your site to WordPress? If the copyright on your website still says 2005 or earlier then it’s probably still a useful site (because you’re still using it) but it’s also probably too hard to update with HTML-only tools.
View our portfolio for examples.
New and Revived Websites
Full-featured websites including outside graphic design consultation, custom themes, custom code development, and deep collaboration on interface design.
Starter websites for small businesses, academic groups, and individuals! Based on WordPress: popular, modular open-source web software. Your site might start out small but it doesn’t have to stay that way. Even very large companies and institutions use WordPress. So can you.
Save Time, Money, Stress
Cost-effective, content-focused, leveraging your existing marketing materials including logos, advertising, brochures, and other promotional materials, using self-contained and user-maintainable software.
Make It Your Website!
You get to own the site. You or your staff can easily update and extend it. Your website becomes the central hub for online communication including all social media both coming (what other people say) and going (what you say on other social media), customer contacts like Constant Contact DRIP campaign, brochure and other document downloads, blogs and Twitter-like updates, testimonials, customer inquiries.
Focus on bringing you leads
The main purpose of any website has to be to encourage potential customers to contact you and to steer to avoid being contacted by people seeking services that you don't offer.